Tuesday, August 01, 2006

How Can You Women Stand Us Filthy Men?

Last year I got to pondering about men and women (like, when don't I ponder about men and women?). It was easy for me to understand why men like women; you women are soft, and silky, and smell pretty, and look great, and sound like angels when you speak, and are, as someone once said, the closest to heaven we men will ever experience in this life.

Men on the other hand are dirty, always needing a shave, stinky, selfish, uncaring, oblivious, rude, sloppy, lazy. In short, I just don't see what you women could possibly find attractive about men.

And then it hit me. When Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, each was given a punishment. Part of Eve's punishment was that her desire would be for her man.

Ah-h-h. That explains it.

No comments: